Our Cigars / Premium Collection / Robusto Connecticut
Length (Inches): 5'
Ring Guage: 50
Edge Type: Rounded
Leaf Type: Connecticut (Mild)
Depiction: As one of the most popular short cigars out there, the Robusto is well known for its easy draw as well as a smooth quick smoke.
- It is recommended to keep your cigar in a humidor at seventy percent humidity and seventy degrees Fahrenheit.
- The humidifier of your humidor should only be filled with distilled water.
- If you do not have access to a humidor we suggest using a plastic container or a plastic Ziploc® baggie.
- Do not place cigars in a refrigerator or freezer. This may cause your cigars to dry out.
- Do not store cigars near foods with strong flavor, such as an onion. Doing so could result in your cigar absorbing the foods flavor.
- Always allow your cigar to adapt to room temperature. Lighting a cigar directly from a refrigerator or freezer could result in the cigar's wrapper coming off the cigar.